Thursday, October 31, 2019

Pumpkin Carving 2019

Happy Halloween!

Can you even believe it's already the end of October? This little corner of the internet has been sadly neglected this month. And not for lack of things to post about. According to the rules of this completely self-imposed chore hobby, I have 4 book recaps waiting to be written and 5 state posts that also need to be logged (for our #SeeAll50 project). Yikes. Perhaps November will be the month that I get all caught up on that (but I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you). 

But forget all that! It's time for our annual pumpkin carving post, and this is the first year that I feel like Cody actually said my pumpkin was the winner and really meant it (instead of giving me an obligatory spousal pity vote). However, I showed my BFF Christina a photo of our finished pumpkins and asked her to pick her favorite without telling her which pumpkin belonged to which carver and she picked Cody's right off the bat. *sigh* You'll have to let me know which one you like the best in the comments below. 
{ready to do this}
{this year the Little Man was ready to get in on the pumpkin carving action}
{check those sweet photo-bombing puppies}
October 30, 2019

1 comment: