Monday, May 25, 2015

Anniversaries, Open Houses & Birthdays - OH MY!

In case you hadn't picked up on it, May has been an insane month. Can I just give you a quick recap? 

May 2nd : My best-friend-turned-sister-in-law's 5th wedding anniversary and my niece's last soccer game.

May 5th : My mom's birthday.

May 7th : My brother-in-law's and my Gracie's high school/college graduation. (Yes, they graduated from high school AND with their two-year degrees from college at the same time. Smarties.)


May 10th : Mother's Day.


May 16th : Meggy's Graduation Open House.

May 17th : Caleb's AND Katie's Graduation Open Houses. (And Caleb's was at our house.)

May 19th : MY anniversary.

May 23rd : A Graduation Open House for Jana, Jessica, and Jacob. (They're cousins so they had a joint one, hallelujah.)

And today, TWO anniversaries for two of my favorite couples.

First of all, my little brother and his wife Caroline are celebrating their 2nd anniversary today. Congratulations, you two! I love you forever!

Siblings, amiright?
And second of all, my brother-from-another-mother and his sweet wife are celebrating their 1st anniversary. Way to go, you guys! I love you both and can't wait to meet Baby Brock!


So as you can see, between all these anniversaries, birthdays, open houses, and everything in between, there hasn't been much time for reading lately. I mean, we are single-handedly keeping Hallmark in business this month. (You're welcome, Hallmark. Not only are we keeping you in business, I'm handing out free endorsements, apparently.) 

Which is why I'm taking my sweet time enjoying Little Women when I have a few minutes to breathe. 

Did I mention we're going to North Carolina this weekend? Because everything I listed above just wasn't enough for us.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I just want you to know: all these blog comments today were like Christmas. =)

      Delete