Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Four

So I've seen this survey/questionnaire/(poll?) floating around on other people's blogs lately and did you catch Monday's post? May is crazy. And I mean, what's the fun of having a blog anyway if you can't do stupid stuff like this? Here we go.

Four Names People Call You
1- Auntie Hannah
2- Hannah Belle
3- Banana
4- Babe
























Four Jobs You've Had
1- Nanny
2- Boston Market Server/Cashier/Drive-Thru
3- GEICO Claims Rep
4- Housewife (it's a job, ok?!)

Four Movies You've Watched More Than Once
1- You've Got Mail
2- Return to Me
3- Mary Poppins
4- Singin' In The Rain










Four Books You Would Recommend
1- Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen (it's hysterical)
2- the Anne of Green Gables series by L.M. Montgomery (ok, so this is technically 8 books--sue me)
3- The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis
4- Bonhoeffer: Pastor, Martyr, Prophet, Spy by Eric Metaxas




















Four Places You've Lived
1- Hollisterville, PA
2- Winter Haven, FL
3- Clearwater, FL
4- Johannesburg, South Africa

Four Places You've Been
1- Joao Pessoa, Brasil
2- Paris, France
3- Cape Town, South Africa
4- London, England


































Four Places You'd Like To Go
1- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
2- Santorini, Greece
3- The Great Wall of China
4- Hawaii





































Four of Your Favorite Foods
1- Pizza
2- Homemade Tacos
3- Olive Garden's Breadsticks dipped in their Alfredo Sauce (don't judge me)
4- Broccoli Cheddar Soup

Four TV Shows You Watch
1- Dancing With The Stars
2- Bones
3- Wheel of Fortune
4- Jeopardy












Four Things You're Looking Forward To This Year
1- A Referral and Traveling to Ethiopia (please God?)
2- Living Proof Live with Beth Moore
3- Family Vacation
4- Seeing the Rockettes in NYC (right Mom?)

Four Things You're Always Saying
1- Don't judge me.
2- You're just the cutest puppy.
3- Y'all.
4- I love you.

15 comments:

  1. Love! I'm totally doing it.

    Return to me... Let's PLEASE watch this soon. I haven't seen it in forever!

    Please God! We beg that your will be that Vody and Hannah travel to Ethiopia THIS year! To God be the glory.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Cody (seriously, who needs a smartphone?)

      Delete
    2. "Vody"--hahahaa!!! I think I might start calling him that. (kidding...maybe)

      Yes! Let's watch it! I think we should have a Girls Night Out to Olive Garden for some breadsticks and alfredo and then come home and watch Return to Me together. =)

      I keep checking your blog to see if you've done it yet!! Haha!

      Delete
    3. I just read it and commented! Fun!

      Delete
  2. Lol!!! I will try to do it tonight!!!

    Um, I'm totally down for that GNO!!! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. And right after I read this post, I had exactly FOUR messages in my SPAM folder!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I had a blog I'd totally do this! Love the pic from Brasil lol. Jon still has that t shirt and I have kind hijacked it because it is so comfy :)

    I surprisingly still have not read The Screwtape Letters! I NEED to. I remember you doing your senior thesis paper on that one!

    Also hoping and praying you guys go to Ethiopia this year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sydney, you should blog. I would totally follow you.

      I think you would really like The Screwtape Letters. It's not too big of a book either. And yes! for senior thesis paper buddies. I can remember exactly what table we always sat at working on those papers.

      Thanks. =)

      Delete
  5. I have wantes to start one! Gotta make the time.

    Lol yes in the library! I remember crying at the computer the night before the paper was due as I frantically tried to finish it haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Hard to believe that was almost 10 years ago now!!

      Delete
  6. I did it too. Just without the pictures, you fancy pants, you ;)

    ReplyDelete