Tuesday, July 3, 2018

A Tuesday Confession

I really cannot stand listening to female sports commentators.
Like, if we have to have them, can't we just stick them all in women's basketball and keep them out of the good stuff?
I'm not advocating that we give back our right to vote or anything, I just think there are some jobs better suited for men and this is one of them.
Does this make me a backwards, anti-feminist, "toxic masculinity" championing woman with a 1950s housewife mentality?

So be it.

5 comments:

  1. Nah, I'm with you. The truth is, it seems that they're more there to be objectified or used for quota-filling diversity mongers than anything else :/ It's a lose-lose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that's what it makes you. And I love it. Be it. Embrace it. You do you, best friend. You. Do. You.

    ReplyDelete