Friday, April 3, 2015

Casual Fridays


Praise God, it's true! 
Jesus is ALIVE! 
This is the foundation of my faith: I serve a risen Savior!
If you are reading this blog, I sincerely hope that you have met Christ and have a reason to celebrate this weekend.

Last weekend, Cody, the Colonel, and I got our roadtrip on and went up to visit my brother and sister-in-law (and their dog Romy, of course) in Columbus, GA. We left Friday morning at 2 AM and arrived there around 9:30 or so. I am proud to report that Colonel did great in the car--both ways--and he loved his cousin Romy. Can't you tell? 

We had an awesome weekend together. We packed a picnic lunch and took the dogs on a super-fun hike. We caught an arena football game that turned into a real nail-biter (52-50. Go Lions!). And we spent quality time together eating great food, talking, and playing plenty of games. We Osborne kids are, um, shall I say, a little on the competitive side....it's hard on our spouses at times, but all I have to say about the games this weekend is this: if you are the only person to roll an actual Yahtzee during the game, you should automatically win. *sigh* Oh well. At least Caroline and I DOMINATED in Pictionary.

#pictionarywinnersforlife 
#girlsruleboysdrool 

Anyway, all this to say, I thought I had it together and scheduled Friday's and Monday's blog posts before we left, and figured I would have plenty of time after we got back to write Wednesday's post. Well, after driving from 2AM Tuesday morning straight through....I was wiped. And no post happened. Sorry if anyone was disappointed. (Thanks for texting me about it, Reagan. At least I have one faithful follower who looks forward to my posts. You're the best!)


Cody and I started this puzzle this week after we got back from our GA adventures. I got it for him for Christmas, and I'm totally loving it. (Thanks for helping put it together with us, Dakota and Caleb!) As you can see, we left the easy parts for last. PSYCH!

Colonel's Corner
In celebration of Easter, I got this brilliant idea to take the Colonel outside and snap some cute Easter-y photos of him.

But Cody was at work. 

And we haven't quite mastered "stay" yet.

So this is the best I got.

Happy Easter, y'all!

6 comments:

  1. Haha! He's so cute :) I knew I should have called you yesterday. I was at home. All by myself. But I couldn't drive anywhere. Lol Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost called YOU yesterday!! What were we thinking?? =(

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You're the greatest. You and Christina. My faithful readers and commenters.

      Delete
  3. HANNAH!
    Hacking Cody's Facebook to announce our OWNERSHIP of games (in general) was a boss move.
    Also, I'm proud to be a featured special on your blog and I love the hashtags ;)
    Also ALSO, Yahtzee is calling for a rematch so you can be redeemed ASAP. How's this weekend sound?
    See you soon! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yahtzee rematch, YES! This weekend, DOUBLE YES! Can't wait. Love you!

      Delete