Friday, August 10, 2018

Casual Fridays

Happy Friday to meeeee! Here's my latest haul from The Book Shelter. I picked these up last weekend, and it's taking a lot of self-control to not drop everything and just sit around reading all day. I only have 7 books left from my original 2018 list so I should definitely be able to get to one or two of these babies before the end of the year. Have you read any of these? Which one should I read first? 
And here's a bonus shot of my Colonel-bud to send you on your weekend because he was just glamming it up on the couch and the lighting was pretty. You're welcome.
What are you up to this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Today is Ean's birthday, so I'm making cupcakes at some point. Madeline Martin is visiting with us right now, so we're having a good time. Our Sunday School class is having a game night tomorrow evening, so that's going to be fun :)

    I've read and taught Frankenstein. Not my favorite, but worth knowing the real story. A Separate Peace has been on one of my lists for a long time, and I think it's set at a school, so now's a perfect time for that. I took a picture of The Light Between Oceans years ago because of the cover, but never got around to reading it. I'd love to know what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Birthday to Ean! I didn't realize Ean's and Cody's birthdays were so close together!

      I actually ended up taking The Light Between Oceans with me to the beach this weekend, and I'm about 6 chapters in. #noselfcontrol Haha!

      Delete