Saturday, October 31, 2020

Pumpkin Carving 2020

It's the end of another month, we're getting tantalizingly close to the end of this insane year, and I have nine books sitting in a stack in my book nook waiting to be blogged about. (One from April still!) But it's Halloween and that means forget the books: it's time for our annual pumpkin carving post!

This year's venture turned into a family affair and we had a beautifully sunny Florida day to carve our pumpkins. 
~ready to go~
~three nieces joining in~
~scooping out the guts : always the most fun part~
~carving in progress~
This year, Cody thought doing a "Welcome" pumpkin would be particularly appropriate so that any trick-or-treaters would know to stop by our house, and I opted for some ghosts steaming up from a witch's cauldron. I loved how both our pumpkins turned out.
Our cutie nieces went for classic faces and with a little help from mom and dad pulled off some funny, friendly pumpkins. 
We had all the fun.

Happy Halloween!

October 31, 2020

6 comments:

  1. Love this!!! Happy Halloween!!! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We had so much fun...like always. ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ

      Delete
  2. Brooke's poses in these are KILLING me hahahahaha
    They all look so cute!! (pumpkins & kids) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should make a coffee table book of your pumpkin carvings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jill would be so proud. Maybe every ten years I'll make one. Haha! Or I guess I could just start a proper scrapbook. Then I could add to it every year. But that's kinda the point of this blog.

      Delete