Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Happy Birthday to Me!

In exactly one month, I'll be turning 30 years old. I haven't been too happy about that. In fact, if you know me, you know I stopped having birthdays at 25.
But a few weeks ago, I got a birthday e-mail from Compassion asking if I'd be interested in pledging my birthday to give a child clean water.

What?! Of course I want to do that! 

Did you know there are more than 660 million people who don't have access to clean water? 

Did you know that a mere $79 will buy a family a water filter so that they can have clean water for the rest of their lives? 

This year, I'm celebrating my birthday, and it would make my year if you'd celebrate with me. Cody and I love Compassion, and I'm so psyched to be able to partner with them on this important project. My goal is to raise $2,370: enough water filters for 30 families. 

So tell everyone that Hannah Hancock is turning 30! Don't be shy about it. I would be honored if you would donate to this cause. Every single dollar makes a difference. You don't have to donate $79 to make my day—$1 would do it.

For the link to my fundraising page: click here. And feel free to share it! Everyone is welcome at this party. 
"And whoever gives one of these little ones only a cup of cold water in the name of a disciple, assuredly, I say to you, he shall by no means lose his reward."
~Matthew 10:42~

Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. Happy almost 30th birthday, Hannahbelle! I love you! Mom and I are donating a filter in your honor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Dad! You two are the best!

      Delete
  2. Happy almost-birthday, best friend! Can't wait to officially mourn the aches and pains of being 30 and having a husband still in his 20's with you ;)
    I donated for your birthday. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! You are the best! Thank you so much!

      And ughhhhhh to being 30! LOL! Love YOU!

      Delete