A while back, my mom sent me these five serious facts about reading which I found helpful and stimulating. I hope these help you remember how important it is to read...because we don't want to end up like the dinosaurs.
1) Reading can make you a better conversationalist.
2) Neighbors will never complain that your book is too loud.
3) Knowledge by osmosis has not yet been perfected. You'd better read.
4) Books have stopped bullets. Reading could save your life.
5) Dinosaurs didn't read. Look what happened to them.
I know that this is a lot to take in and think about, but can't you see how important reading is?!