Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas to Us!

Oh yes. Yes we did. Let me introduce you to the newest member of our little brood. Because apparently, one bundle of crazy just wasn't enough for us.
We've dubbed him Major. Although at this point, he doesn't seem to understand that he ranks lower than Colonel. He's a Labradoodle and just about the sweetest thing ever. P.S. Don't let the photos deceive you, he's only about half the size of Colonel.
We picked him up from the airport Sunday night, and immediately realized he fears nothing. When we picked Colonel up, he had to be physically removed from his crate. When we opened this little guy's crate up, he was ready to explore everything
We love him. And after a few hours of seriously questioning everything he knew to be true about his world, Colonel loved him, too.
And even though I have doubted the sanity of bringing a new, un-trained, stinky little puppy into our home only about a billion times since Sunday night and have already been bemoaning the return to perpetually dirty floors and unpleasant odors, I have to admit, it's awesome that Colonel has a little playmate. They wear each other out and keep each other company which is exactly what we wanted.
Our first few attempts at a family picture. Oh boy.
All in all, I think we'll keep him.

Merry Christmas Eve!

12 comments:

  1. I already freakin love him. I can't wait to meet him.

    Also that is an awesome photo of you and him at the end there. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. You guys are going to love him.

      Also, Cody and his photog skills. He's awesome.

      Delete
  2. This bring so much joy to my little heart!
    What a precious puppppppp.
    I. Love. Him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =) I can't wait for you to love him in person! I wish we could bring him to Japan.

      Delete
  3. Cuteness overload. I love you ALL. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He gives me a MAJOR tooth ache...you know, because he's so sweet. #namethatmovie #punintended

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to say....Clueless?

      Delete
    2. I literally JUST watched it the other day which is the only reason I got it. =D

      Delete