Thursday, August 6, 2015

Happy Birthday to My Sweeties!

Happy Birthday, my honey! I love you forever!
Spring 2012 

And Happy Birthday, Najati! We love you, sweet girl!
I'd also like to take today to direct your attention to the right side of your screen (if you are viewing my blog on your phone, you're going to need to scroll down to the bottom and change to the web view). Have you noticed that Compassion box? As you can see, Cody shares a birthday with our oldest girl Najati. She lives in Tanzania, and today, she turns 12 years old. We love her dearly and pray for her consistently. We write her letters, and she writes us back. I would encourage you to consider sponsoring a child in need. You will change his or her life for the better and fall in love in the process. We hope to be able to visit Najati one day, but we may never get to hug her this side of Heaven. If you have questions about how this all works, I would love to talk to you more about this amazing ministry. 

3 comments:

  1. Macove just had a birthday!!!! Also, I don't see the link/compassion box. 😕

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you scroll down to the bottom and click "View web version" you should be able to see it. I tried it on my phone and it worked. ???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!! I can see it now!!! 😍

    ReplyDelete