Friday, September 1, 2023

Casual Fridays

September 1st? Already? Hardly seems possible. We only have four reading months left in 2023, and I decided that today would be a good day to take stock of what I've read this year, what's left on my 2023 book list, and how I want to prioritize my reading for what's left of the 2023 calendar. So to start: a few pertinent details.
So I've organized my beloved little library cart into four sections as a sort of (very loosely held) TBR for the remaining months in 2023. It's looking...ambitious, but not impossible so here's to sticking to my own books for the rest of the year, library holds be damned. 
The two books on their sides are the final two Wingfeather books in the quartet that Cody and I have been reading aloud together so those will be ongoing.

What books would you like to get to in these next four months?

4 comments:

  1. You can do it! ;) Is that David Copperfield I spy on the October/December side? Such a great read, if so - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement! And yes, I actually started David Copperfield several months ago, but I'm only about 5 chapters in. I was enjoying it, but just got distracted! 🙈😂

      Delete
  2. Plenty of time. You got this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll see. I've still got three sitting unstarted in the September stack, but I've already cleared one from the October stack so...🤷🏼‍♀️

      Delete