Tuesday, July 5, 2016

A Tuesday Confession

I rarely brush my hair.
It's getting super-long, and it takes a lot of work, and I just don't think it's that important.
I probably brush it about once a week on average: Sunday for church.
For those of you thinking, "Some confession, your hair is always a hot mess and we all know it"--touché.
I wash it regularly. I'm not an animal.

Is this gross? Am I a terrible female for not brushing my hair and an even more terrible one for actually admitting it? 

Somebody help.

7 comments:

  1. You can wear it down and not brush it?? That's impressive. Mine becomes a knotty mess when I don't brush it. Lol but, I'm also in a habit of brushing the girls hair all the time, so therefore I brush mine occasionally. Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the thing: it's rarely down. It's usually in a messy pile on top of my head because SUMMER. It's too hot to have it down.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #typosareunacceptable
      Hannah.
      Your hair is gorge.
      Also, my sister once went a month on a dare & her hair is twice as long & she pulled it off so at least you're in good company.

      Delete
    2. Caroliiiine!! Why aren't we next door neighbors????

      Delete
  3. I brush mine as soon as I get out of the shower. But that's just because if I let it air dry, I will get a sore throat. #immunesystemprobs

    Also, I don't judge you because a) we're best friends and b) your hair always looks awesome anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haaaa! I just brushed it for the first time since I got back from Japan.....

      Delete